Axe throwing is a traditional Canadian backyard activity where you throw an axe at a target attempting to the hit bull’s-eye. Give it a try!
GROUPS & EVENTS
PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- One Hour Rental: Group of 6-30 People
- Two Hour Rental: Group of 6-30 People
- Two Hour Rental: Group of 31-100 People
Great for Parties & Corporate Events!
Chill’Axe is an entertainment venue that caters to axe throwing enthusiasts, individuals who want to try something new, and those who are looking for a place to relax and have some fun.
Axe throwing is a traditional Canadian backyard activity where the competitor throws an axe at a target attempting to the hit bull’s-eye, similar to dart throwing. Chill’Axe also has a full bar (with precautions for axe throwing) for your group to enjoy.
- One axe throwing coach
- Private lanes
- One to two hours of axe throwing fun
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- No minimum group size — 7 people per lane
- One drink per hour limit while axe throwing
- Ages 8+
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.