Chill’Axe is a proud member of the International Axe Throwing Federation The International Axe Throwing Federation (IATF) represents the sport of axe throwing on behalf of over 6,000 league members in over 100 cities and 6 countries, with a mandate to promote safety, sportsmanship, and competitive protocol.
- 8 Week Seasons.
- 12 Months A Year.
- $18 per person, per week
- League nights Regular season matches can be rescheduled if absent.
- The 8th week is playoffs, with the top 16 competitors facing off to crown a season champion.
- Monday – Wednesday: 7pm – 10pm
- Our 8-week leagues cost $128 + tax.
- Throw in 2 or more League and take advantage of a 40% off additional seasons.
Throw More, Save More
Yearly Membership: $599 per person
Throw Axes ’til Your Arms Fall Off
- Play in as many league nights as you want over a 12- month period.
- Contact your nearest venue for full information.
Members Only Discounts & Offers
- SAVE BIG! Chill’Axe Regular (Lane Rental) Only $20-24 per person / 60 minutes of throwing (regular price is $24-29) $39-44 per person for 120 minutes of throwing (regular price $44-49)
- Book online and guarantee your time! (you can prove your league membership at the venue and receive your discount)
- Chill’Axe Premium (Tournament Style Event)
- Great deal. Bring friends. Bring family. Your whole party receives the discounted per person rate. 15% off per person for 1.5 hours of throwing in a fun tournament. 15% Off Chill’Axe Clothing *Sorry – doesn’t apply to non-apparel merchandise (e.g gift cards or axes) Practice Makes Perfect League Lane Rentals $68 an hour for half a bay / 1 hour. (payment split between all guests) Up to 10 members.
- Best deal if you have 3+ people (best pricing vs Chill’axe Casual lane rental.) Practice Nights Come out for an open practice night – usually 6-10pm $35 for the night of practice.
Practice Before & After Come practice with some big axe! Practice starts an hour before league starts. Practice after league each week will vary. It’ll include a mix of standard practice, weekly challenges and skills competitions.